I spent the last week planning a move from Richards Bay to Johannesburg.
God has been dealing with me for some time over a move to the city of Gold and I finally came to the season where it was time to travel.
As I write these words, I am currently in Johannesburg city and I hope to meet many of my readers face to face. So if you are out there,please shout out via e-mail and we' ll connect definitely...
In the week before travelling, God spoke to me and instructed me to take my DSTV cord extension with me ( For my readers living out of South Africa, the DSTV is our cable tv network service).
The instruction given by God regarding my DSTV cord extension would seem weird to many, but not to me. God can get involved in any little aspect of your life and I encourage you to cultivate an intimacy where God would talk to you about everything and anything, after all that's what friends do and God is my Best Friend.
After He instructed me on that specific instruction, I attempted to pull down the extension which was installed through the roof. My best idea was to pull the cord from inside my house, but while doing it; the extension got stuck and I could not pull it anymore. I understood that it might have been stuck somewhere in the roof....so I gave up and found the idea of climbing up to the roof as very dangerous , taken the facts that there were other electrical wires feeding the lights and other appliances. I have always been cautious to touch electrical wires... since I was a kid.
So I gave up the idea of pulling the cord out.
'This seems like a crazy idea' was I thinking.
A few days later, last week Thursday, I came to myself and decided to obey. I went to borrow a step ladder and used it to climb into my house roof through the bathroom ceiling. When my head stepped into the roof, everything was dark, quite, silent. I could hear the wind blowing and I knew that there electrical wires installed a few centimeters away from my head.
Handling electrical appliances without a prior knowledge could be dangerous. I was not sure what I was doing...After using my cellphone as a light to see through the dark I recognized a lone extension as the DSTV cord far from me. I went down, took a broom, went up again and armed with a bit more courage, used the broom to unstuck the extension. When it was done, I went down to main room and pulled down the extension easily.
Everything went smooth. The cord was out and well pulled.
Then I heard God saying:
'You see, son, I will not ask you to do something in order to burn your hand'
I cried, my eyes were wet, because that little incident was a lesson to boost my faith in God for future and bigger instructions.
God will not ask or instruct you to do something that will destroy you. He is your dad, He is not going to do that. When God released the Israelites from Egypt, some of them though that God was trying to kill them in the desert (Exodus 16:3). It was not case; God gave them free food and water without work while in Egypt there were working as slaves for food.
And I know that God gave you specific instructions in your life, and maybe they seem scary, dangerous, controversial or meaningless but I am here to tell you that God will not give instructions or a command in order to kill or destroy you. Never.
Some people are scared to obey God's command of getting married to a specific person, I am here to tell you that God will not send a devil as a soulmate, regardless of her/his race, nationality, or tribe.
Some people are scared to obey the command to move out to a specific place, I am here to tell you that God is not sending you to that place to kill you.
Whatever the instruction, the calling, or command God gave you, it was not meant to kill or destroy you. Stop saying that God wants to destroy you or kill you. It s a lie inspired from Satan so that you live in disobedience.
Jesus said:
'The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.'
God has been dealing with me for some time over a move to the city of Gold and I finally came to the season where it was time to travel.
As I write these words, I am currently in Johannesburg city and I hope to meet many of my readers face to face. So if you are out there,please shout out via e-mail and we' ll connect definitely...
In the week before travelling, God spoke to me and instructed me to take my DSTV cord extension with me ( For my readers living out of South Africa, the DSTV is our cable tv network service).
The instruction given by God regarding my DSTV cord extension would seem weird to many, but not to me. God can get involved in any little aspect of your life and I encourage you to cultivate an intimacy where God would talk to you about everything and anything, after all that's what friends do and God is my Best Friend.
After He instructed me on that specific instruction, I attempted to pull down the extension which was installed through the roof. My best idea was to pull the cord from inside my house, but while doing it; the extension got stuck and I could not pull it anymore. I understood that it might have been stuck somewhere in the roof....so I gave up and found the idea of climbing up to the roof as very dangerous , taken the facts that there were other electrical wires feeding the lights and other appliances. I have always been cautious to touch electrical wires... since I was a kid.
So I gave up the idea of pulling the cord out.
'This seems like a crazy idea' was I thinking.
A few days later, last week Thursday, I came to myself and decided to obey. I went to borrow a step ladder and used it to climb into my house roof through the bathroom ceiling. When my head stepped into the roof, everything was dark, quite, silent. I could hear the wind blowing and I knew that there electrical wires installed a few centimeters away from my head.
Handling electrical appliances without a prior knowledge could be dangerous. I was not sure what I was doing...After using my cellphone as a light to see through the dark I recognized a lone extension as the DSTV cord far from me. I went down, took a broom, went up again and armed with a bit more courage, used the broom to unstuck the extension. When it was done, I went down to main room and pulled down the extension easily.
Everything went smooth. The cord was out and well pulled.
Then I heard God saying:
'You see, son, I will not ask you to do something in order to burn your hand'
I cried, my eyes were wet, because that little incident was a lesson to boost my faith in God for future and bigger instructions.
God will not ask or instruct you to do something that will destroy you. He is your dad, He is not going to do that. When God released the Israelites from Egypt, some of them though that God was trying to kill them in the desert (Exodus 16:3). It was not case; God gave them free food and water without work while in Egypt there were working as slaves for food.
And I know that God gave you specific instructions in your life, and maybe they seem scary, dangerous, controversial or meaningless but I am here to tell you that God will not give instructions or a command in order to kill or destroy you. Never.
Some people are scared to obey God's command of getting married to a specific person, I am here to tell you that God will not send a devil as a soulmate, regardless of her/his race, nationality, or tribe.
Some people are scared to obey the command to move out to a specific place, I am here to tell you that God is not sending you to that place to kill you.
Whatever the instruction, the calling, or command God gave you, it was not meant to kill or destroy you. Stop saying that God wants to destroy you or kill you. It s a lie inspired from Satan so that you live in disobedience.
Jesus said:
'The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.'
(John 10:10)
Stop worrying...God's instructions are life.

