Let's read the parable of the talents in Matthew 25:14-30
There are so many lessons to learn from this parable...The obvious truth behind the message is the fact that Jesus had provided us with gifts and that He expects us to produce fruits like the first two servants did. The story also tells us that we all have gifts defining our purpose whether small or big.
But did you notice that the master in the parable does not give out a communication to his servants on what to do with the money? Have you noticed that the Master does not tell them to multiply the amounts of money He gave them? So, if the Mater never spoke clearly to them, why is he punishing the third servant?
At first sight, punishing the third servant seems unfair. But I keep asking myself the question:
' If the Master did not clearly spoke out an order on what to do with the money He gave his servants,then how the two good servants were aware of what would please their Master?
This is the response: 'Spiritual intuition'.
As soon as you receive a gift from God, you will automatically know what to do. That 'automatic knowledge' is the voice of the Holy Ghost inside of you and counts as an instruction on which you will be judged in the end of times.
I often hear people say things like: 'I wanna hear from God, I have received a special gift from Him, but I don't know what to do with it. I am not sure if God can speak to me now...'
As soon as you receive a gift from God, you will automatically know what to do with it.
Living in the Spirit contains a parallel element to physical life. When a baby is born, God instills in his/her body all the elements needed to live. Nobody tells a baby the he/she needs to open his/her mouth in order to swallow food. Babies already know what food is and where it goes. When a female (human or animal) gives birth, she already knows what to do with the milk residing in her breasts. Women don't need to go to special school to understand that they have to breastfeed their babies because of the natural instinct instilled in them. Therefore it would be silly for them to say: 'I am waiting for an outer voice to tell me what to do with breast milk.'
When you were born again in Jesus, you were filled with gifts meant to be exercised. There will be times where God will speak to your spiritual ears from the outside and instruct you on what to do. But there will also be numerous times where God's instructions will speak from within your Spiritual intuitions, and you won't have to wait for physical or outer manifestation to tell you what to do. That's what the parable of the talents is teaching us.
I feel sorry for those people who are gifted but waiting on an outer instruction for years to start exercising their gifts. Some have been meant to start great ministries, but they decided 'on waiting on God' for years while God is waiting on them. Some are gifted with business acumen, musical gift, scientific talents, writing skills and all sorts of unnamed talents but they froze themselves in 'waiting from the Lord' while in fact God is waiting for them.
In my years of being yoked to Jesus, I have learned that whenever you will try to take a direction against God's will and timing, God will inform you not to go; however there will be times where your direction will get an outspoken or quiet approval from God, in those cases, you have the green lights.
What is a quiet approval from God?
'A quiet approval is a permissible freedom that God gives to you when He agrees with your decision. The permissible freedom won't get you in trouble since He has judged your decision as not being against His will and principles. When you find yourself in such situation, just carry on, don't stop. Remember my previous post: 'There is no load shedding in the Kingdom of God'
When I started this blog, I never received an outer revelation with angels and a visible supernatural light telling me to start a blog that would influence many. I received a writing and teaching gift from God, and through my spiritual intuition, I figured out that I should create platforms online where people would be inspired with Biblical truths and change their lives. That was it...and I started this blog. God never stopped me....and today thousands are inspired on a daily, weekly and monthly basis by my posts.
The problem with many people is that they think that God can only speak with huge spectacular light and angels singing: ' Go , do my will'. And they wait, they wait, 10,20, 30 years and nothing happens while they already know what to do.
Believe me; on the Last Day, you will be judged by what you clearly heard but also by what you knew'.
As soon as you received a gift, you already know what to do. Of course, there will be times where God will utter outer instructions towards you but when God keeps quiet, it means that you already know what to do and in His ultimate love, whenever your path is leading you towards a mistake, He will clearly warn you not go.
You don't need a supernatural revelation to gain your dad,mom or spouse to Christ.Just go for it.
You don't need the sun to turn red in order to start your ministry. Just go for it.
Stop waiting on physical signs to start the dream God has planted in you. Run for it.
Stop hoping that men should prophecy on you to start. Men don't owe you a thing and they also have their own problems! Get started!
Unless if God has shown you a red light, then wait on Him...However, if He did not, then stop waiting on God because He is the one waiting for you and don't make Him wait because He is the King of Kings. You don't make a King wait.
Let's hear the music in you, let us enjoy the business ideas you have, let's hear the Godly messages planted in you, let us see the talents God has planted in you.
I have compiled a book titled :' How to start anything without money' and an audio content teaching you on how to tape in the Kingdom prosperity' that you can acquire in exchange of a gift. Please follow this link: 'Yes, I want it' for more info.
God Bless you.
