Every time God wants you to enter a season, He will prepare a special connection to lead you in.
David had the prophet Samuel,
Abraham had Melchizedek,
Elisha had Elijah,
Even Jesus had John the Baptist.
All those great heroes had a promise from God, but they first met their special divine connections.
In this post, a 'special divine connection' refers to the carrier of God's words or a 'prophet' mandated by God to play a special part in our lives.
I have many testimonies but I will pick one:
' In 2013, I was in search of a Christian mentor to get some spiritual guidance. Things seemed a little bit dark until I met him. One day, I randomly searched on the internet and sought to find a mentor online. My search led me to a Linkedin profile belonging to a Durban based pastor originating from Kenya. I dropped a message on his profile, we eventually met and surprisingly, he was willing to give me his time in exchange of nothing.
I spent about 3 months on mentor ship with him and for the first time in my life, I tithed my income. His ministry was a huge decider in my life. The power of connecting and giving changed my life to new heights and several blessings opened up as a result.'
There are other stories I would love to share but one day when time and opportunity present themselves, I will share them.
You might have received visions from God but you will not be able to achieve them on your own. Each man or woman called by God needs a prophet.
You can not achieve every thing on your own. Your life is similar to a movie. Even though you may believe that you are the main actor, God has placed other people to play a role in your life. And some of them are prophets, carriers of God's messages for you. Those prophets are guides,priests and mentors you need to be connected to in order to facilitate the flow of anointing in your life.
The anointing of God is a spiritual endowment offering you the ability to accomplish God's mission.
When the time was right for Jesus to start His ministry, He went on seeking His prophet: 'John the Baptist'. The Bible confirmed him as the voice of God in the wilderness (John 1:23). When Jesus met him in order to be baptized , John the Baptist did not feel worthy of baptizing Jesus.
But Jesus had a sense of honor and order, He wanted John to baptize and announce Him publicly. That encounter marked the beginning of Jesus ministry.
When was the last time you sought guidance?
When was the last time you sat down with a Spirit filled man or woman for a 'one one one'?
When was the last time you requested a special prayer from a Spirit filled person?
When was the last time you sowed a material gift (money, tithe, offering..) into a minister or a prophet's life?
Take the time to answer those questions and if you are serious about changing your life and entering into new seasons, I suggest that you follow Jesus example and get in real touch with a 'special divine connection; who carries the word of God in him/her.
By the way, it is very rare that those prophets will come to you, in most cases you will have to go out yourself and find them. Just like Jesus did.
The key is to be 'ready' and humble enough to learn and listen from them.
All the best in your search.
David had the prophet Samuel,
Abraham had Melchizedek,
Elisha had Elijah,
Even Jesus had John the Baptist.
All those great heroes had a promise from God, but they first met their special divine connections.
In this post, a 'special divine connection' refers to the carrier of God's words or a 'prophet' mandated by God to play a special part in our lives.
I have many testimonies but I will pick one:
' In 2013, I was in search of a Christian mentor to get some spiritual guidance. Things seemed a little bit dark until I met him. One day, I randomly searched on the internet and sought to find a mentor online. My search led me to a Linkedin profile belonging to a Durban based pastor originating from Kenya. I dropped a message on his profile, we eventually met and surprisingly, he was willing to give me his time in exchange of nothing.
I spent about 3 months on mentor ship with him and for the first time in my life, I tithed my income. His ministry was a huge decider in my life. The power of connecting and giving changed my life to new heights and several blessings opened up as a result.'
There are other stories I would love to share but one day when time and opportunity present themselves, I will share them.
You might have received visions from God but you will not be able to achieve them on your own. Each man or woman called by God needs a prophet.
You can not achieve every thing on your own. Your life is similar to a movie. Even though you may believe that you are the main actor, God has placed other people to play a role in your life. And some of them are prophets, carriers of God's messages for you. Those prophets are guides,priests and mentors you need to be connected to in order to facilitate the flow of anointing in your life.
The anointing of God is a spiritual endowment offering you the ability to accomplish God's mission.
When the time was right for Jesus to start His ministry, He went on seeking His prophet: 'John the Baptist'. The Bible confirmed him as the voice of God in the wilderness (John 1:23). When Jesus met him in order to be baptized , John the Baptist did not feel worthy of baptizing Jesus.
But Jesus had a sense of honor and order, He wanted John to baptize and announce Him publicly. That encounter marked the beginning of Jesus ministry.
When was the last time you sought guidance?
When was the last time you sat down with a Spirit filled man or woman for a 'one one one'?
When was the last time you requested a special prayer from a Spirit filled person?
When was the last time you sowed a material gift (money, tithe, offering..) into a minister or a prophet's life?
Take the time to answer those questions and if you are serious about changing your life and entering into new seasons, I suggest that you follow Jesus example and get in real touch with a 'special divine connection; who carries the word of God in him/her.
By the way, it is very rare that those prophets will come to you, in most cases you will have to go out yourself and find them. Just like Jesus did.
The key is to be 'ready' and humble enough to learn and listen from them.
All the best in your search.
