SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

SUBSCRIBE,Enter your email address to subscribe and I will send you life changing messages in your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner

June 16, 2015

Here is some help to get you prosperous.

True prosperity in God comes through obedience and I will prove it to you in one single line:

'The Lord is my  Shepherd, I shall not want.' Psalms 23:1.

If you take the time to analyze this line, you will soon realize that you are the sheep and Jesus is the shepherd. The sheep follows the Shepherd everywhere He goes. If the Shepherd leads them to a specific pasture, this is where the sheep will eat. On the opposite, when  the sheep refuses to listen to Jesus command, then they will be left alone.

True abundance occurs when you listen to every single thing that the Lord commands you to do.

If you listen to His voice promptly, then you will benefit from the pastures where He leads you.

There is so much of the knowledge of God I would like to share with you regarding your prosperity.



Poverty sucks. Poverty is a pure distraction and the destruction of the poor.

I have compiled a written and audio material that I can send to you in exchange of a donation to

support my ministry. It costs money to send these materials via e-mail.

The written material is a booklet aimed at teaching people on how to live when money is scarce, and the second material is an audio content containing principles of prosperity in the Kingdom of God.

If you really wish to get hold of that material, please click on this link:  Get the material