SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

SUBSCRIBE,Enter your email address to subscribe and I will send you life changing messages in your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner

May 28, 2015

Revelations lead to breakthroughs



Revelations lead to breakthroughs.



Do you know that God can use anybody to speak to you? Has it ever occurred to you that you should pay attention to words that fall into your ear?

In 2013, I was working as a manager in a local retail company and my life was kinda blurry. I loved to share my ideas with people but I just could not find the real breakthrough I needed in my life. One day, while leaving work, I met a guy I barely knew, his name was Paul. He was a customer in my workplace but He was also a contractor for our company.

When we crossed our paths, we usually greet each other but on that day, things were different. We started a conversation. He was talking to me about his job, and I was talking to him about my job and my dreams and how difficult it was for me to make things happen. He suddenly asked me a question:

‘Do you tithe?’

I was totally shocked by his question and embarrassed in the same time, because I was not tithing. He explained to me the great benefits of Tithing and the worship value it contains. At the end of our conversation, he recommended that I Tithe and challenged me to do it for the next three months and see the results. I agreed. And within two months I got promoted, on the third month my salary increased by 25 %, I relocated in another city in a miraculously furnished apartment, financial favours followed me and I never looked back. I still tithe my income to this day.

The short conversation I had with Paul, brought an instructional revelation. God was talking to me through him and I obeyed. Very often we hear revelations from God on TV, radio, we read those revelations on newsletters, blogs like these one… But the only way to benefit from those revelations, is by following their instructions. Be more than a listener, be more than a reader, be a doer.



How many revelations have you heard at your local church? How many revelations have you red in my newsletters? How many divine ideas do you hear from people when sharing conversation with them?

Let’s go beyond shouting: Amen!’, when we hear or read something fantastic and let’s do something about the revelations sent to us.

You will only change your life by applying the revelations you receive.

Listen. Read. And do.



Be a doer.