SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

SUBSCRIBE,Enter your email address to subscribe and I will send you life changing messages in your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner

March 8, 2015

Just tell the devils these words...and he will back off.

Sometimes in your life, if you become Kingdom minded, there will be moments where the Devil will try to squeeze out everything from you, just like he did with Job.

Maybe it is happening now as I write these words....Maybe the Devil is busy salvaging your life from left, right, center and all the corners of your life...
He is probably making sure that all hell breaks loose on you..

Just like he did with Job, he tries to take away things and people from you. This explains why you might be losing your job,your health, a business connection, a great relationship and at times he will make sure you don't finish what you start...

He will try to turn your life into a nightmarish situation.



When the Devil tries hard on you, he is normally after three things:

-Your relationship with God :' Satan wants you to believe that God has left you and is no longer interested in helping you. The Devil wants you to get angry at God.

You Faith: 'Satan wants to discourage you, and make you lose your faith in God, in the Bible and in yourself. Once you get discouraged, you will be more likely to quit serving God, and you will become hopeless.

Satan wants you to take a bad decision against yourself: ' He did the same thing with Job. He wanted Job to curse God . Automatically, 'cursing God' would cause Job's death. When you become hopeless and disgusted with your life, Satan will try to make you do two things against yourself:

1. He will poise your speech:' he wants you to complain,to curse your life, and keep saying negative things about your life. The more you speak negative, the worst your life becomes.

2.When you become so disgusted with your life, he will convince  you to take things into your own hands via 'suicide'. Please don't do that to yourself....

The Devil's playground is on our own perception of life and on what we value the most such as cars, materials, toys, money and people...
He takes the things we value the most and makes us believe that we are finished.

Actually, if you believe that there is something more important than God in your life, on the day that 'thing' or that 'somebody' will disappear, you will feel finished.
In reality, you will not be finished. It is just the value you gave to that thing that makes you believe that you are finished.
This is why those who value money above everything, fall dead emotionally when they lose it all. Same applies to those who value stuff above everything.

Do you want to see the Devil back off from you?

Learn from Jesus....When Satan came to tempt Him in the desert, he tried to play down his game on the material stuff. One of the temptations was for Jesus to turn  stones into bread. If Jesus valued food above the word of God, He would have failed for the trick. But the word of God was more important than bread to Jesus.
In the last temptation, Satan tried to lure Jesus into worshiping him in exchange of all the kingdoms of the earth. But God was more valuable to Jesus than the glory of this world. Satan failed.
You see, Jesus had a different value perception on life. He knew that God was more valuable than the glory of this world, He knew that the word of God was more valuable than bread. And that's how Jesus overcame the temptations...Satan just backed off.


In your times of troubles , if you want Satan to back off, you will have to show him what you value the most above everything: 'God and His words'. That, he can not take away from you. You must show him, that in spite of sadness he brings in your life, you still have faith in God and His promises, because you are the only one who can remove those latest from your life.

I remember during my life, there was a time where I could sense the Devil's presence in my life; he was attacking my finances, my projects, people were giving up on me, even my health was worsening, nothing was working and I did not do anything wrong.

Of course I rebuked him, but I wanted him to hear what I had to say. Something needed to be clarified and this is what I told him:

-' Listen devil, you can take things from me,
but you can not take God from me.
Even If I have nothing left, If I have God,
I have everything.
My job is not my shepherd,
My business connections are not my shepherd,
As a matter of fact, titles are not feeding me.
But the Lord is my Shepherd and I shall not want (Psalm 23:)
God can feed me without a job,
God can replace what you have stolen from me, o yeah!
Everything, except God, is replaceable.
You think I did not know that, devil?
Take from me and I will get it replaced,
my worth is not determined by what I have,
But by God only.'

As soon as I told Satan those words, I could sense a change and the following day, things started to turn around and back on track...

It's good to rebuke the devil, but there will be times where you will have to top up your 'warfare' with the word of God, just like Jesus did during the temptation story. Give Satan a clear response that confirms your set of values and you will see him back off.

When he take things from you, you will have to show him that your heart is not into it.