One day, a group of over 5000 people was following Jesus.During those times, Jesus and His apostles were the hype of the moment in Israel because of their miracles.
On that day, Jesus was busy teaching a crowd of 5000 people until it got late. So one of his apostle asked Jesus to send the crowd away so that they could buy some foods in their nearby villages. But Jesus replied to the apostles:
'You feed them'
'What?' ,said the apostles,'it will take us months of work to get money and buy food to feed this crowd.
Jesus said: 'How much bread do you have?' Go find out!'
The apostles reported to Jesus that they had five breads and two fishes. Jesus then told his apostles to have the people sit in groups of fifty or hundred.
So Jesus took the loaves of breads and the fishes, blessed it , cut it into pieces and distributed to his disciples who in turn gave it to the entire crowd. On that day, over 5000 people were fed and twelve baskets of leftover were collected.
Matthew 6:30-44.
I have a question for you:
'Do you want a miracle in your life this year?'
I am not talking about hyped messages but I am talking about real miracles 'Jesus way'.
If your answer is yes, then this is the key:
' A miracle is a supernatural act that transcends the natural and the possible. But for it to happen, Jesus is asking you the same question He asked His disciples:' How many breads do you have?'
Jesus is asking you to tell Him what do you have with you right now. The truth is, we all have something...and it's not just money. All the great heroes of the Bible were told one thing by God:
'Go with what you have'. God never told them to get what is missing and come back to get in action.
And just like the apostles replied to Jesus about how impossible it would be, we also do the same when we face a wall of difficulties. You might be rationalizing all the difficult situations you face, but for a miracle to happen, you will need to acknowledge what you have, pray over it and go in action. While you will be in action, the little resource you seemed to have, will multiply itself.
Every body has something, including you. Stop saying things:
- I don't have experience therefore I can't get the job.
- My documentations are not right, therefore I won't get anything.
-I have too little money and I can't start my business...
-I am not attractive and I won't get a lover in my life...
-But I don't have this too...
Just stop shortening yourself. You have something. What is missing is not necessary for you to pass the wall of difficulty you are facing. In the same way that Jesus told his disciples to feed the crowd with what they had, He is also telling you to go with you have. He is not asking you to seek what 's missing. If you seek what's missing, then your difficulty becomes possible. And I have nothing against that.
However, if you go with you have right now, if you pray over it, God will multiply it and make it look plenty.
That's how you get a miracle.
As a matter of fact, I have hired people who had no experience in the field I wanted them to work. They came to me with what they had: 'charm,personality, charisma...and it did the trick.
What's missing is not the most important thing. It's what you have right now that matters.
Go with what you have right now.
Have a great month of February.
Join me on Facebook: Maurice Kande
On that day, Jesus was busy teaching a crowd of 5000 people until it got late. So one of his apostle asked Jesus to send the crowd away so that they could buy some foods in their nearby villages. But Jesus replied to the apostles:
'You feed them'
'What?' ,said the apostles,'it will take us months of work to get money and buy food to feed this crowd.
Jesus said: 'How much bread do you have?' Go find out!'
The apostles reported to Jesus that they had five breads and two fishes. Jesus then told his apostles to have the people sit in groups of fifty or hundred.
So Jesus took the loaves of breads and the fishes, blessed it , cut it into pieces and distributed to his disciples who in turn gave it to the entire crowd. On that day, over 5000 people were fed and twelve baskets of leftover were collected.
Matthew 6:30-44.
I have a question for you:
'Do you want a miracle in your life this year?'
I am not talking about hyped messages but I am talking about real miracles 'Jesus way'.
If your answer is yes, then this is the key:
' A miracle is a supernatural act that transcends the natural and the possible. But for it to happen, Jesus is asking you the same question He asked His disciples:' How many breads do you have?'
Jesus is asking you to tell Him what do you have with you right now. The truth is, we all have something...and it's not just money. All the great heroes of the Bible were told one thing by God:
'Go with what you have'. God never told them to get what is missing and come back to get in action.
And just like the apostles replied to Jesus about how impossible it would be, we also do the same when we face a wall of difficulties. You might be rationalizing all the difficult situations you face, but for a miracle to happen, you will need to acknowledge what you have, pray over it and go in action. While you will be in action, the little resource you seemed to have, will multiply itself.
Every body has something, including you. Stop saying things:
- I don't have experience therefore I can't get the job.
- My documentations are not right, therefore I won't get anything.
-I have too little money and I can't start my business...
-I am not attractive and I won't get a lover in my life...
-But I don't have this too...
Just stop shortening yourself. You have something. What is missing is not necessary for you to pass the wall of difficulty you are facing. In the same way that Jesus told his disciples to feed the crowd with what they had, He is also telling you to go with you have. He is not asking you to seek what 's missing. If you seek what's missing, then your difficulty becomes possible. And I have nothing against that.
However, if you go with you have right now, if you pray over it, God will multiply it and make it look plenty.
That's how you get a miracle.
As a matter of fact, I have hired people who had no experience in the field I wanted them to work. They came to me with what they had: 'charm,personality, charisma...and it did the trick.
What's missing is not the most important thing. It's what you have right now that matters.
Go with what you have right now.
Have a great month of February.
Join me on Facebook: Maurice Kande
