SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

SUBSCRIBE,Enter your email address to subscribe and I will send you life changing messages in your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner

March 11, 2015

How to start anything without money.

Last year I took the time to write an amazing book titled: 'How to start anything without money'.

When I wrote the book, I had in mind all the people trying to give a meaning to their lives, but for some reasons , believe that they can't due to a lack of financial means.

You don't need to be a millionaire to change the world or even your life...

You don't need to be super rich to find love...

True prosperity is manifest when someone is able to find a solution to all the problems he/she faces...

That is how much power my book will tea you to harness.

And that's not all:' my book is free from the 8 of March till the 12 of this month.' You can only get it on Kindle reader.



I have put a lot of efforts to make that happen, so do me a favor: 'if you download my book, please let me know.'

This is the link to my book: 'How to start anything without money.'

You might need to have an amazon account which is free as well. And if you don't have a kindle reader, please make sure you download it on your pc or tablet, it's free as well.

This is the link where you can download your kindle reader: 'Download kindle reader'

Enjoy my book.

One more thing before I leave you: 'I am building a team of influencers and world changers who are not afraid to impact and stand for what they believe. It's an opportunity to serve God and humanity. It's free and open to everyone willing to use gifts to serve others for the cause of the Kingdom.
If you have ideas that would change the world but don't know where to start, please join me...we will make things happen...

If you interested, please inbox me and I will reply to you as fast as I can.

With much love,

Maurice Kande.