SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

SUBSCRIBE,Enter your email address to subscribe and I will send you life changing messages in your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner

November 7, 2014

What are your spiritual weapons meant for? DONE

Here is a very interesting thought on the kind of warfare we are involved as Christians, and    I know  that many of you will be astonished by what they will read in this post.    

The book of 2 Corinthians 10:3-6  says:

' For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal,but mighty through God to the pulling down of              strongholds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.'



The apostle Paul mentions that our warfare is a spiritual one even though we walk in the flesh. The       weapons that God has given us are not carnal, but mighty through the pulling down of strongholds.

What is a stronghold?

A stronghold is an inner fortified belief that influences our decision. Strongholds are mindsets that       have been nurtured into 'cultural habits'. The weapons that God has given us are meant to destroy      any stronghold that does not glorify God and that goes against the knowledge of God for your life.

Later in the same verse, Paul keeps mentioning the goal of God's weapons in our lives. If  you read    read carefully, there are no mentions of 'demons', but it clearly focuses on 'imaginations, thoughts     process, mindsets and strongholds.' The weapons that God has given us are meant to bring        down those thoughts and imaginations working against the knowledge of God in your life.

What imagination and thoughts am I talking about?

I am talking about those thoughts and imaginations that lead you to live a life going against what God has in store for you.Thoughts of fear, false negative scenario ( whenever you really believe that something bad will happen to you if you try this or this...), thought of sinful actions. Thoughts of discouragement, prejudice and many others...
Some people hardly find jobs because of their mindsets that say: 'There are no jobs in this land.'
Some people always fail to find the right relationship because of this mindset that says: 'all the good men are taken.'
Some people are constantly bullied and feared to defend themselves because they constantly           believe one thing: 'If I defend myself, something horrible will happen to me...'
Some people are always single because they believe one thing: 'I am too ugly'.
Some people are very poor because they believe one thing: 'money is bad'.
 There are so many examples of strongholds and imaginations that must be cast down for you to live a life at full potential.

In the Name of Jesus, I cast down imaginations and stronghold that hold you back from living a life of Glory!


Enter your email address to subscribe and I will send you life changing messages in your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner