The gifts you have inside of you, were not meant for you to keep. Those gifts were meant to be shared with the world. God has planted ideas, talents, creativity in you. Your purpose is to make sure that all the gifts instilled in you, are shared with those who need it.
For years, I had so many advice and life tips that I wanted to share with people through my writing. Unfortunately, few things were holding me back, such as: 'the desire to sell my knowledge, or the fear of having people stealing my ideas...' And because of that selfish mindset, I have kept my ideas inside my head without sharing them until 2008 ( when I started my blog). I came to the realization that keeping my ideas to myself was surely not the reason why God created me; and many people who needed to read my articles, were missing out big time. I had to show love to the world and to the work that I do.
If you have a purpose in life, you can not live it without love towards others. You first need to love other people. Because if you don't, you will not accept to share your gifts with them. Secondly, if you want to live your purpose, you will have to love the work you were born to do. You will not live a meaningful existence if you hate the reason why God created you.
I don't really know who you are, or what you do. But I am sure of one thing:
'We are on demand, for the gifts planted in us. If we don't love those who need us, we won't deliver and as a result, our existence will be meaningless.'
Your business will only be successful if you show love to your customers through your services. Customers love providers who care.
You can not live if you choose to hate. The only way to deliver and live on purpose is by being a love machine. Show love for the people you were born to serve with your gifts. Don't keep those gifts. Show love by sharing them with friends, strangers or even with me. You might have been called to be a sportsperson, a lawyer, a musician, a prophet, a writer, etc...Regardless of who you have been called to be, show love by spreading those gifts...or if you choose not, your existence will be meaningless.
Just like the apostle Paul said: 'If I have no love, I am nothing...' (1 Cor.13)
If you are enjoying this blog, show some love by referring a friend or family member to subscribe by clicking here.
For years, I had so many advice and life tips that I wanted to share with people through my writing. Unfortunately, few things were holding me back, such as: 'the desire to sell my knowledge, or the fear of having people stealing my ideas...' And because of that selfish mindset, I have kept my ideas inside my head without sharing them until 2008 ( when I started my blog). I came to the realization that keeping my ideas to myself was surely not the reason why God created me; and many people who needed to read my articles, were missing out big time. I had to show love to the world and to the work that I do.
If you have a purpose in life, you can not live it without love towards others. You first need to love other people. Because if you don't, you will not accept to share your gifts with them. Secondly, if you want to live your purpose, you will have to love the work you were born to do. You will not live a meaningful existence if you hate the reason why God created you.
I don't really know who you are, or what you do. But I am sure of one thing:
'We are on demand, for the gifts planted in us. If we don't love those who need us, we won't deliver and as a result, our existence will be meaningless.'
Your business will only be successful if you show love to your customers through your services. Customers love providers who care.
You can not live if you choose to hate. The only way to deliver and live on purpose is by being a love machine. Show love for the people you were born to serve with your gifts. Don't keep those gifts. Show love by sharing them with friends, strangers or even with me. You might have been called to be a sportsperson, a lawyer, a musician, a prophet, a writer, etc...Regardless of who you have been called to be, show love by spreading those gifts...or if you choose not, your existence will be meaningless.
Just like the apostle Paul said: 'If I have no love, I am nothing...' (1 Cor.13)
If you are enjoying this blog, show some love by referring a friend or family member to subscribe by clicking here.

