In the book of Daniel, the Bible relates a story where the prophet was praying and fasting for three weeks. He has been uttering a prayer to get a response from God. The response was sent to him from the first day he fasted. God sent an angel with a response,but the angel of God was blocked by a demon during 21 days. It took the angel 21 days to deliver the message God had sent. You can find the story in the book of Daniel chapter 10.
This story made me think of something: ' There are people who pray, fast and request blessings. But in spite of all their sacrifices, they can't get any response... I am sure that God has already answered and It is very possible that the answer or the blessing might have been slowed down by a demonic force in the spiritual realm. Just like Daniel fasted and prayed consistently, we have to remain consistent.
Keep praying, fasting, keep tithing, keep serving the Lord. Remain consistent, do not give up too soon. The devil can try tricks to slow your life down, but he does not last, only God lasts.
Your husband is on his way!
You future wife is coming!
Your dream job will appear!
Your business will start!
Your blessings will materialize!
Your financial wealth is on its way!
I speak a blessing of strength upon you, to make you be consistent and outlast the devil. I speak a blessing that will quicken your plans and life projects in the Name of Jesus!
It's on its way, it's on its way. Just be consistent.
Your blessings will materialize!
Your financial wealth is on its way!
I speak a blessing of strength upon you, to make you be consistent and outlast the devil. I speak a blessing that will quicken your plans and life projects in the Name of Jesus!
It's on its way, it's on its way. Just be consistent.

