SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

SUBSCRIBE,Enter your email address to subscribe and I will send you life changing messages in your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner

August 12, 2014

Actions speak louder than words.

'What you say you will do, does not matter from the moment you don't do it.'

It does not matter how great your intentions are or how you promise to do something. As long as you decide to do nothing, your words and intentions have no substance to show for.

Intending is not deciding.
Promising is not doing.
Saying a word is still not enough to be a complete action.
Doing is doing.(That's all I know)



The last time I checked in the dictionary, an action is caused by what we do.  In the Bible, Jesus holds to a higher esteem a person  who does something, than a person who says he will do something but does not do anything. God values actions over words.

In passage of Matthew 21:28-31, Jesus brings us the parable of the two sons that goes like this:


'28 “What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work today in the vineyard.’

29 “‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.

30 “Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but he did not go.

31 “Which of the two did what his father wanted?”


“The first,” they answered.'

The moral of the story?

Actions are more valuable than words. You can tell someone that you love them, but you still gonna have to show it. You can tell out loud your dreams, but you still gonna ave to make it happen. An unfaithful person can make a promise not to make a mistake again, but he/she will still have to stick to his promise.

In today's post I have bad news to share:

'A dream can die by not doing anything about it.' 

We are all similar to the two sons from the parable: 'God entrusts us with a mission on Earth. That mission is our purpose. Whether we want to do it or not, is our choice. But at the end of our lives, whatever we have promised and said, will have no values. Only what we did will matter.'

A dream can die by doing nothing about it. It does not not matter how well you speak or intend about your dream. The proof of the pudding is the action you take to make your dream or purpose come alive.

It is possible to seriously intend on a dream, nurture it for 10 long years and not do anything about it.

The earth is full of people who constantly make years resolution saying: 'I will do, I will do' but they don't do anything. As a matter of fact, the world is influenced by those who act, not by those who fail to keep their promises.

Before ending this post, I strongly recommend that you read these other posts. They contain more practical technicality on decision making. Some of them are my finest posts:




Just do.