SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

SUBSCRIBE,Enter your email address to subscribe and I will send you life changing messages in your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner

July 10, 2013

THE BENEFITS OF BEING AN ORIGINAL ( BLOGGER)


After careful consideration, I decided to rename my blog. For a while now, I have been praying and wishing to reach as many people as possible throughout the world. I have constantly asked for my territory to expand itself in view to inspire more people. Being a blogger can be a very hard job to do and requires some special dedication. If you are an online blogger like me, you probably understand that blog maintenance can overtake most of your time…

 

Lately, while I was searching my name and my blog on search engines, something literally bothered me. Every time I tried to retrieve information on my name through some search engines, several data appeared on the first pages, except blogging. And every time I typed: ‘The dreamcatcher’ on search engine websites, my blog never appeared. Instead, thousands of blogs holding the same name keep on appearing. ‘The Dreamcatcher’ name is shared by thousands of blogs all over the blogosphere. Which literally means that I could be considered as ‘one similar to thousands of people’. As a result, my blog becomes hard to be found for readers in need of good personal development advices.

 

Yep ! I have to change my blog’s name and give it a much original flavour.

 

What did I learn from this?

 

‘Being an original makes you stand out. Being an original makes you different from everybody else. People will tend to flock towards you, not because you remind them of someone they know, but because of what you can offer that others can’t. Whatever makes you different and original will be a great source of wealth, happiness and fulfilment in your life. In business, clients will flock to you because you have something original and different to offer. In relationship, the level of commitment will be determined by the difference and originality we present. No woman or man would like to get married to someone acting like his/her sibling. Isn’t it? 

Similarity makes you ordinary, difference makes you wanted. Difference makes you stand out.
 



 
A wise guy once said:

 

‘God made you an original, don’t die a copy’

 

Maurice Kande.