Hey guys!
How are you all doing?
Tonight I want to be as short as possible.
If it happenned in your life that you found yourself stuck or going backward ...while you know deep inside that you should probably be in a better position, then you have to assess your self worth.
Ask yourself some real questions during those hard times:
'Am I really worthy of it?
Is this relationship worth my time?
Is this occupation worth my talents and skills?
Is the quality of my life worthy of who I am?"
I love the biblical story of the prodigal son who wanted his inheritance from his father, in advance before the due time. After taking it, he travelled far away from home and squandered his inheritance, to the point of being broke...he turned from being a rich son to becoming a broke pig feeder, and one day, while he was starring at those pigs eating, something crossed his mind: ' ...even those pigs eat better than I do..."
That was his wake up call, and he understood that the best thing to do was to go back home, where he belonged.
Here is what we can learn from this story:
1.' Whoever knows his/her worth, will set a limit against many unacceptable things such as abuse, deceits, poverty and so on...
2.Who ever knows his/ her worth, also knows the way to manifest it...just like the prodigal son knew the way back home...Go back home where you really belong, I am sure that You know the way.
3.Who ever stops fighting the acknowledgement of his/ her self worth will definitely let a flow of abundance and happiness run through the choices he/she will make.
4.If God gave His Son Jesus for your Life, just imagine how worthy you are to Him. Start thinking like God, see the worth He sees in you.
So, go back home where you belong,
Stop running away from your true self worth,
Be who you really are,
and see the quality of your life turn into sun shine.
Maurice.
God Bless you.

