These days, there are so many things being said about the Bible; several messages on prosperity, salvation, holiness, sin and so on... For a person unfamiliar with those terms but keen to understand them, it would be very difficult to get a good understanding of what it means. The main reason is due to a lack of simplification.
Dear readers, let's keep it simple for once and start from the beginning...
I know that many people out there are searching for greatness, peace, love, faith, something to believe in, hope, money and so on...But do you really think it is important if some serious questions scratch the back of your mind, regardless of how much or how hard you attempt to ignore them.
Questions such as:
'Is there a God up there? Is He full of Love?,
Does my life have a purpose?,
Where do we go after death?,
Who is this so popular 'Jesus' that everyone talks about? There must be something about Him?'
I will answer to some of those questions while being as short as possible.
Is there a God up there?
Yes, I believe there is One. Science has a hard time proving His existence or non-existence. What I can tell you, is that you can only acknowledge his existence through Faith. That's what the Bible says.
Unless you have Faith, you can't believe in God. It also means that if you wish to believe in God,you will have to freely lay aside all rational arguments against his existence.
Is he Full of Love?
The Bible says that God is Love. Someone might ask:'' if God is Love, then why do we have so much suffering on earth?"
I think the response can be kind of simple: ' He made us free and able to choose between life and death. He gave us power to decide.' Every suffering is the result of a decision, whether you are a victim or the source of pain. God says in the Bible: 'Turn to me, and I will draw near.'( James 4:8). Turn to him, regardless of how silly it looks or sounds, he will come near to you. Regardless of your conditions, your state of Life, He is inviting you. He loves you the way you are ( poor,rich,strong, weak, intelligent...) He loves you.
God is not that 'judgmental man behind the pulpit' making you believe that everything about God is about capital punishment. You are probably living a life that goes against norms and societal values.
I( the author of this blog) have also done some bad stuff in my Life. And I came to understand why some of us on earth, tend to make some very bad choices. That's why I decided not to judge. Jesus Himself said:
'DO NOT JUDGE' (Matthew 7:1)
If you heard judgmental arguments coming from men about your life; remember this: 'They are NOT God'.
Remember also that God is Love, but He is also our ONLY Judge. The great thing with God is discovered in His patience to render His judgement on our Lives. He is so patient, that He gives us time to turn and change. Unlike human, He takes time to render His Judgement, because He knows we are mere human. This explains why it takes time for wickedness to be punished. All along, God is waiting for people turn to Him.
Who is Jesus?
Who is that guy that every one talks about? His name alone contains over 800 millions hits on google, He is the most celebrated figure throughout History and He only lived 33 years on Earth. Such a short life has left a powerful impact throughout times.
When I was 14, my country experienced an unprecedented spiritual revival; people were changing, businesses were supporting churches, my older siblings were living an experience I have never seen or lived before. People were preaching in the streets from the early morning as from 5 am...I mean, the 'Jesus vibe' was turning crazy, even TV stations were directing their support to the Word of God... Eventually, I gave my life to Jesus, when I was 14. Not because of the trend, but deep inside, I knew I needed Him.
And maybe you might have some questions in the back of your head you need to answer. Your Heart probably beats every time you think about 'Jesus', may be your conscious is scratching inside yourself...
It's ok...it's meant for a reason: ' You probably need to receive him in your life.'
Every time you sense something about turning your life to Jesus;' it is Jesus knocking at the door of your heart.'
Jesus is the Son of God, sent on earth to provide eternal Life to Humanity (John 3:16)
Jesus is the way leading to the Father (John 14:16)
He died at the cross as a sacrifice for us to receive eternal Life.
He came back to Life from the dead and returned to His Father.
Just open the door.
Be careful not to listen to the voice of pride that says: 'I don't need Jesus, I am too strong on my own...'
You don't come to Him only when you are weak, you just come regardless of your life strength. He is offering eternal Life after death.
Why should you accept Jesus?
To receive his Life (John 10:10), that will last even after your death and will allow you in HEAVEN.
Would like to receive Jesus in your LIFE? If you do, Life will not always be pink, but there is a lot of great excitement ahead.
IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES, Just where you are, reading this blog, please pray with your mouth open following those words :
' Jesus, Today, I come to you and open the door of my Heart.
I believe that you are The Son of the Living God,
Thank You, for dying at the cross for me.
I receive you as the SAVIOR of my Life,
I proclaim that you are the LORD of my Life,
Lead and guide me,
From now on and forever,
Thank you JESUS,
AMEN.'
Please find a church confessing Jesus as Lord and only Savior of humanity in order to grow in your Christian walk. I pray that Jesus leads your path.Thank you and God Bless you.
