SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

SUBSCRIBE,Enter your email address to subscribe and I will send you life changing messages in your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner

September 17, 2014

Blessings of encouragement.





Blessings upon you:

I declare upon your head that:

'You are great,
You are useful,
You have a purpose,
You are made to the image of God,
You are a genius,
and God loves you...still.'



I am here to tell you that:

'It is not your job to force people to like you,
Some will love you, others won't.
Stop forcing people to like you , it will make things worse.
When people do not want to be close to you, let them go.
Better people will yoke to you, but only when you will let the wrong ones go away.'

I have good news for you:

'Simply because people judge or label you, does not mean that you are what they say you are.
You are who God says you are.
The last time I checked, there was only one God. And there is only one God right now.
You are who God says you are.
You are not a mistake.
Even when people only see the wrong things about you, in spite of all the good things you do,
Know that God sees all the right things you do,
And in due time, God will honor you in front of all those who judge you.'

That's my blessing upon you.

If you enjoyed reading this article, please click below and like my facebook page:

Maurice Kande