SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

SUBSCRIBE,Enter your email address to subscribe and I will send you life changing messages in your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner

November 15, 2013

How to start anything without money ( the free book preview)




Does money have to be starting point of everything ?

Do we all need Mr Money's permission to start something?

Is money  so essential, that it has to determine your every moves in life?

I believe that money is important but not everything.

There is a passage in the book of Ecclesiastic that says: ' money has a response for everything' 

( Ecclesiastes10:19). I  think it is true. For every answer that you seek, money will give a response. 

But there is one catch:
'the response might be right or wrong.'  If you have questions related to 'love', money 

will give you a response;

but is it going to be the right answer?

I believe that money is a good tool for living and I have nothing against it. However, there are billions of

people , rich or people, who believe that they need money to start anything. Even rich people sometimes get

stuck because their money does not offer them a solution to certain problems they face.

Here is one truth: ' whether you are rich or poor , someday money might present limits and will not help you

on the walk of your life. What will you do then? Are you going to freeze? Will you stop your life and  your

dreams?

Here is my response:

'Money is important, but is just one currency out of many others. There are some valuable currencies

available that can get you what you need and want, this includes values such as humility, courage,wisdom,

love, friendship, honesty, prayer, faith in God and so many others. I am not saying that money is bad. If you

are in need of  money, I think it's noble to seek it.  But in the meantime, while the finances are dry and the

cash difficult to get, do you have to stop moving and wait for a decade?

Don't wait for (more) money because financial lack or scarcity should not stop you from dating, looking for a

a job, start a business, a dream career, study , be healthy , loving or inclined to serve God...

Money is just one fruit out of thousands others.

You will find my book preview on this page where you can also download it free. The book should be

released  soon enough (I ll let you know when).


Invite a friend to

subscribe and download this wonderful product.


Thank you.