![]() |
| It's time to escape... |
You are a wonderful person,
I don't really deserve you,
And I thought things would not
work out between us,
I think we should take a break...'
How about this one:
![]() |
| some relationships stink like dirty toilets... |
You tried to change me, you could not accept me
for the person I am,
Give me back my ring.'
Oh! one more:
' You are such a dog! I was notenough for you,
What does she have more than me?
How could you do that to me?'
Ooops I forgot a useful one:

' You guys have been so kind to me,
You offered me a place in your company,
I had everything I wished for,
But I have some personal issues
to face and will not be able to work
any longer for you'
If you have been through the tunnel of love and relationships, you would quickly understand that those previous verses refer to break up lines commonly used to terminate relationships. It does not only refer to sexual relationships, but also to other relationships we encounter at work, church, in the communities and so many other places... Before carrying on further, for the specific purpose of my blog, I define the word relationship as a bond that links us to people and places under various nature ( sexual,platonic, friendly, professional...).
To really understand this post, you might need to broader your understanding of the word 'relationship', and adapt it to your own current circumstances. I am going broader by stating that your relationships could include the strong bond you nurture towards some items such as playstation consoles, TV, internet, facebook (ooops) and so on... As I am writing, someone's boyfriend 's name could be 'Facebook'...
There is nothing wrong with being related to some items but I think that the biggest mistake is to fall into destructive addiction.
What's the point of being connected to facebook 24/7, if it will get you in trouble at the office? What's the use of being addicted to your playstation 3, if it will steal hours of rest from your needed sleep?
Relationships nurture, warm our lives and contribute in a lot of things. But what happen when they destroy or endanger our life Purpose? Some relationships are comparable to 'Evil Forces' trying hard to contain us from realizing our Purpose. They find their strength in the influence fed through closeness; in other words, the closer they are, the stronger and more influent they become.
In one of my previous posts, a reader commented on how his achievements were destroyed because of meeting the wrong woman. Yeah, that's real...and so many people out there are trapped into meaningless relationships,jobs or are negatively addicted to some items or activities susceptible to destroy 'who they are'.
I have some good news: ' There is a way out!'
I have some much better news:' You can create your escape plan.'
When you should you start: 'NOW!'
Why?
'Because you might die of a drug overdose tomorrow, he (that guy you like so much) might kill you in the next few hours by beating you as he does everyday, you might be fired in the next 30 minutes if you get caught watching porn in the office...in other words: destruction could be sudden and untimely ... therefore you need to keep your God given Purpose alive!
How many people have sold their life dreams because of the wrong relationship or the wrong job ( even if it pays well)? Those people are currently dead on the inside. A deep lack of excitment is born out of their daily routine and they are fully aware that their souls are bigger than the box they are stuck in. Remember that trying your utmost best to constantly please others might destroy you. Are you busy fullfiling your dream or are you trading your destiny and happiness by pleasing everyone?Learn to say No: Are you a constant 'yesman' or do you have the 'Nice girl syndrome'? Saying 'yes' very often might be very positive, but to what and to whom do you say 'yes' to? Do you often say yes to an intimidating relationship? Do you say 'yes' to abuse (violent or non-violent?)? Do you say 'yes' to overwhelming work trying to destroy your private life? When was the last time you said :' No, that's enough'?
Arrogance could be the fatal poison: There is a very interesting story in the Bible, about a great guy God had chosen to protect Israel. His name was Samson, and the Bible described him as the strongest man of his time, due to the supernatural abilities God had given him. Although,it is a very popular story taught in Sunday schools, I really recommend that you give it a look to learn couple of things. From the beginning of the story, everything seems to be doing quite well...until he meets Delilah, his love interest, who became the door used by Samson's ennemies to bring him down (if you don't really understand, please read the story in the Bible).
But, here is the weirdest part of the story: 'Samson knew that his wife attempted to kill him and he didn't even think to divorce from her. There are so many reasons why he never separated from Delilah but I will mention one: ARROGANCE.
Samson, 'the strongest man in the world', became arrogant and thought that he could handle anything coming his way, including his poisonous wife.
Listen to this advice: ' No matter how strong you are, there are some situations,activities or relationships, that you will not be able to handle.'
Many felt into the pits by trusting their arrogant feelings and they kept on saying :' I will handle it, I will handle it...' Until they were destroyed.
Some jobs, some people, some activities are too much for you to handle because of the danger they carry with them. In the animal Kingdom, we have two types of survivors: 'Those who face danger (such as the Lion, the Leopard, the crocodile), and we have those who run from danger to survive ( rabbits, cats...).
In the Bible, James writting in his epistle recommends to ' fly away (run) from temptation (evil)'. The problem with many people out there is their arrogance and you hear them saying stuff like:
' Don't worry girls, I can handle my man ( a woman beater) and he's going to change...
'Don't worry honey, I ( a husband whose wife needs his presence at home) will handle those 18 hours shift, they strongly relay on me at this company...
'Don't worry I am just having fun taking this substance( drug) for the first time, I will handle it...
'Don't worry this stuff won't influence my lifestyle negatively....
If you are too weak to say no or to face this enormous evil challenge, you have my Blessing:
'RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN! RUN! RUN!
There is no shame at doing that. Don't even argue, because you might end convicted to relate to those negative influences, just RUN and keep your purpose alive.
God Bless you.



