We have reached a dangerous age where poverty and desperation are opening doors for political extremists and religious charlatans.In the country where I live, some so-called pastors are currently allowing themselves to use cleaning chemicals such as insecticide or washing powders as tools of healing and blessing transmitters. Only desperate people in serious needs would allow themselves to follow such pastors.
What about politics?
We have now reached an age where poverty,unemployment, inequalities are giving birth to enraged people threatening to bring hope through chaos and exclusion.
I think one of the reasons why such times are growing is simply because the church of Jesus has taken a back step for a while. Church members are no longer interested in being grounded by the teachings of the Bible, but they rather focus on signs and miracles.
Do not get me wrong...I believe in signs and wonders done in the name of Jesus.
But Jesus also taught the word of God while doing miracles. If we extract the teachings of Jesus from performances, then we open the doors for charlatans who will try their best to perform evil miracles on untaught Christians.
This message is a call to RISE with me for a Godly Influence on our society.
How can you rise with me?
It's been now 4 years and counting since I started seriously blogging...You can rise with me by sharing the emails you receive with friends and family.
You can also send me emails of people you know would be interested in reading my messages which are free of charge. Don't just keep everything to yourself, RISE AND SHARE!
And finally, my ministry is entering a new phase and I am planning tours throughout various churches to teach the true and Biblical principles of God. You can rise with me by inviting me in your church to share the good news and teach the word of God.
You don't have to be a pastor to invite me. You can share your blog to your church leaders and discuss the possibility to invite me in your congregation, school, association or organization.
Why am I doing this?
Darkness, fascism, racism, charlatans....rise because good people keep quiet. During this dangerous season, it is of utmost imperative that the Body of Christ be strengthened at full force.
I am doing this to reinforce the apologetic validity of the Teachings included in the Bible. If you know of a place, a church, a conference, a school or an organization which needs to hear the teachings of God shared on this blog ,then let's work together and invite me on site.
Let's rise together.
