SUBSCRIBE VIA E-MAIL

SUBSCRIBE,Enter your email address to subscribe and I will send you life changing messages in your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner

August 28, 2015

You gonna be okay in spite of your age, don't worry.

There are two sides we see from successful people: 'the inspirational side and the negative comparative side.'


It's either we get inspired from them or we get  looked down by them.

I will not write about the way many successful people inspire us but I will focus my words on the negative side that some of them tend to reflect towards relatively less successful people.

Have you ever come across someone who has enjoyed tremendous greatness in his/her life? And just when you hoped that he/she would inspire you to follow on their footsteps, he/she suddenly compares himself/herself to you and chooses to belittle you. You hear stuff such as:

'Hey at your age, I had already five cars,
Hey, when I was 10 years younger than you are, I was a millionaire,
What are you doing in your life now? huh?

hey at your age, I had a master degree and it seems as if you will never get to nothing...'

What do you do when those you thought would inspire you, choose to belittle you?

Here is what you do:

'Don't react to them, just quietly move on.'

Don't worry, age is not the main factor of success. It is not the main determinant. Even if you are passed you 'sell by date' time  you can still make things happen.

Did you know that:

'At 57, colonel Saunders (the KFC fonder) had not even started his food chain business?
At 57, Stephen Covey ( a world renown author) had published his very first book?
At 57, Nelson Mandela was a prisoner with 1000 reasons to retire, but by the time he became president, he had already passed the retirement age. And yet, he is considered as the greatest South African President.
Abraham was passed 90 when he finally became a father...




There are so many stories of people who have passed their 'sell by date' age and still made their dreams come true. God has allowed them to live ahead of us, to inspire us when the the world keeps telling us that we are too old.

Isn't it funny? I have found myself in places where I was treated as a 75 years old man while I was only 28. It's crazy how people classify us because of our age.

You did not finish your degree? You are still hoping for the man of your life in spite of your age? Are you still dreaming of that career?

It's okay, you can still be that person.

Jesus said: 'If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, you shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you.' (John 15:17)

If you abide in Jesus, whatever you ask shall be done unto you. Jesus is the Head of the Church, and you abide by remaining in His church, by warming yourself with other fellow Christians. By doing so, you will be like a branch yoked to the tree. No branch separated from a tree can carry fruits, stay yoked to the tree which is the church.
Secondly, let His words abide in your hearts. Confess and meditate upon the Bible. When I say meditate, I mean reading, thinking and living the Word by obeying what it says.

If you do those two things, you will surely see miracles.

You gonna be okay, don't worry.
SUBSCRIBE  to get my free weekly updates in your e-mail (Don't forget to confirm your email)


Delivered by FeedBurner