When I was younger and attending the youth meeting at my local church, I heard a man say something about God, that I will never forget:
'God has a response to any questions. God has a solution for any problem. Even better, God has a ready-solution for problems that don't exist yet.'
I think that anyone who believes in God can get to that level of faith. The level where your eyes can recognize God's blessings even when they are not needed yet.
What am I trying to say?
There some people who complain about 'good stuff' happening in their lives that they don't need at the present moment. Have you ever heard someone complaining about having a baby? I believe that a baby is a blessing. Sooner or later, that baby will be the response to a question, the solution to an upcoming problem. Have you ever seen someone complaining about receiving too much of affection, care when he/she did not need it. Maybe he does not really need that good fortune now, but if it is properly stored, the good fortune received might turn later into a solution for a future problem.
Before creating man, God made the earth with the water, the animals, and the rest of the nature. He created an environment suitable for man, before creating him. God is always ahead.
A while ago, I gave my fiancée a sum of money as a gift. Somehow, I still don't really know what drove me to give that amount of money. She gladly took it and was grateful for it. Two days later, at her workplace (she works as a sales lady in a retail store) she picked up some money on the floor. It turned out that the amount of money she found was the exact same amount of money I gave her.That money belonged to an old man who carelessly left it on the floor by accident. By the time she found the money, there was nobody around her. She could have taken it and pocket it in her purse. Instead, she was strong enough to take the money and report the inent to the 'lost item recovery' department. On the very same day, the owner of that money called the store to report his loss. He even gave details of where the money was lost. If my fiancée had taken the money, an investigation 'on camera' would have taken place and she would have lost her job...
You see, God responded in advance to her future problem when I gave her money.
I am so proud of her.
God always take care of his 'owns'.
There are some people, occupations and good items that bring 'unneeded' fortune or happiness at the moment present. They are a response to something that does not exist yet. But when the right time comes, those people and items will rise up and their existence will explain they came in our lives.On that day, you will be grateful.
That unwanted unborn baby, that job, the extra care from our mothers, the unneeded good stuff that come by surprise...are a response to a future problem.
Next time, before complaining about that 'unneeded or unwanted' blessing, look at it carefully just say this:
' I don't really know why you are here right now. But I am pretty sure that sooner or later, life will explain why you came in my life.I thank God for sending you in my life. I will thank Him more when I found out why He sent you on my way, because you are a response to a question in my life that does not exist yet.'
When our outlook on life changes that way, we end up with more responses than questions.We become surrounded by more solutions than problems. Now that's abundance.
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like these ones:
'Esau's choice: 'Now rather than the future.'
'Never stop doing good.'
'Say yes more often.'
'God has a response to any questions. God has a solution for any problem. Even better, God has a ready-solution for problems that don't exist yet.'
I think that anyone who believes in God can get to that level of faith. The level where your eyes can recognize God's blessings even when they are not needed yet.
What am I trying to say?
There some people who complain about 'good stuff' happening in their lives that they don't need at the present moment. Have you ever heard someone complaining about having a baby? I believe that a baby is a blessing. Sooner or later, that baby will be the response to a question, the solution to an upcoming problem. Have you ever seen someone complaining about receiving too much of affection, care when he/she did not need it. Maybe he does not really need that good fortune now, but if it is properly stored, the good fortune received might turn later into a solution for a future problem.
Before creating man, God made the earth with the water, the animals, and the rest of the nature. He created an environment suitable for man, before creating him. God is always ahead.
A while ago, I gave my fiancée a sum of money as a gift. Somehow, I still don't really know what drove me to give that amount of money. She gladly took it and was grateful for it. Two days later, at her workplace (she works as a sales lady in a retail store) she picked up some money on the floor. It turned out that the amount of money she found was the exact same amount of money I gave her.That money belonged to an old man who carelessly left it on the floor by accident. By the time she found the money, there was nobody around her. She could have taken it and pocket it in her purse. Instead, she was strong enough to take the money and report the inent to the 'lost item recovery' department. On the very same day, the owner of that money called the store to report his loss. He even gave details of where the money was lost. If my fiancée had taken the money, an investigation 'on camera' would have taken place and she would have lost her job...
You see, God responded in advance to her future problem when I gave her money.
I am so proud of her.
God always take care of his 'owns'.
There are some people, occupations and good items that bring 'unneeded' fortune or happiness at the moment present. They are a response to something that does not exist yet. But when the right time comes, those people and items will rise up and their existence will explain they came in our lives.On that day, you will be grateful.
That unwanted unborn baby, that job, the extra care from our mothers, the unneeded good stuff that come by surprise...are a response to a future problem.
Next time, before complaining about that 'unneeded or unwanted' blessing, look at it carefully just say this:
' I don't really know why you are here right now. But I am pretty sure that sooner or later, life will explain why you came in my life.I thank God for sending you in my life. I will thank Him more when I found out why He sent you on my way, because you are a response to a question in my life that does not exist yet.'
When our outlook on life changes that way, we end up with more responses than questions.We become surrounded by more solutions than problems. Now that's abundance.
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like these ones:
'Esau's choice: 'Now rather than the future.'
'Never stop doing good.'
'Say yes more often.'

