I am going to be plain and simple, because I believe that the Gospel of Jesus-Christ should be simplified for a better understanding.
In the book of John 14:12, Jesus said:
'Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than this because I am going to the Father'
Do you want to know the first step in becoming extra ordinary?
'Believe in Jesus.'
This is exactly what He said; if you believe in Him , you will do wonders.
How do you believe in Jesus?
This is the key question of Christianity. I have spoken to several people who had offered me wide answers on how they received Jesus in their lives. With the complexities of messages we hear on tv,internet and radio...it becomes all too easy to get confused. And I think is time we simplify the road to salvation.
In John 3:16, the Bible says that whoever believes in Jesus shall be saved for eternal life.
This is how you believe in Jesus:
'If you proclaim with your mouth 'Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.' (Romans 10:9)
Proclaiming Jesus as Lord and Savior , makes you a new creature.
You don't get saved through your actions. Salvation is a free gift.
Recognizing Jesus as Lord, means surrendering your life to His service or mission.
Jesus becomes the 'boss' of your life.
The mission Jesus gives you, becomes your new purpose which will turn your life into an extraordinary one.
Do you wish to make something useful of your life?
Just surrender it to Jesus by confessing his Lordship and believing He rose up from the dead. That's what makes you a Christian.
If you doubt that you have received Jesus as your personal savior, or find it too complicated to receive Him in your life, please pray along with me:
' Jesus, thank you for giving your life away for me.
I now come to you to surrender myself,
Let your blood cleanse me and change me into a new creature,
I accept you as my Savior and proclaim you as the Lord of my life,
I accept and believe that I have received the gift of eternal life through your sacrifice,
Lead me Lord, and guide my path towards the purpose you want me to live.
Amen.'
In the book of John 14:12, Jesus said:
'Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than this because I am going to the Father'
Do you want to know the first step in becoming extra ordinary?
'Believe in Jesus.'
This is exactly what He said; if you believe in Him , you will do wonders.
How do you believe in Jesus?
This is the key question of Christianity. I have spoken to several people who had offered me wide answers on how they received Jesus in their lives. With the complexities of messages we hear on tv,internet and radio...it becomes all too easy to get confused. And I think is time we simplify the road to salvation.
In John 3:16, the Bible says that whoever believes in Jesus shall be saved for eternal life.
This is how you believe in Jesus:
'If you proclaim with your mouth 'Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.' (Romans 10:9)
Proclaiming Jesus as Lord and Savior , makes you a new creature.
You don't get saved through your actions. Salvation is a free gift.
Recognizing Jesus as Lord, means surrendering your life to His service or mission.
Jesus becomes the 'boss' of your life.
The mission Jesus gives you, becomes your new purpose which will turn your life into an extraordinary one.
Do you wish to make something useful of your life?
Just surrender it to Jesus by confessing his Lordship and believing He rose up from the dead. That's what makes you a Christian.
If you doubt that you have received Jesus as your personal savior, or find it too complicated to receive Him in your life, please pray along with me:
' Jesus, thank you for giving your life away for me.
I now come to you to surrender myself,
Let your blood cleanse me and change me into a new creature,
I accept you as my Savior and proclaim you as the Lord of my life,
I accept and believe that I have received the gift of eternal life through your sacrifice,
Lead me Lord, and guide my path towards the purpose you want me to live.
Amen.'

